BG WAYWIN Business Group owns assets in the field of residential and office real estate, which have leading positions in their market segments and successfully implement large-scale projects in Cyprus. We build and design new residential complexes, according to the conception of "the best world practices". We have our own management service of lease and real state as well as complex law and accounting support due to the cooperation with PwC
Today Business Group is represented by an entire pool of projects, most of which are implemented in Cyprus, a pearl of the Mediterranean.
BG WAYWIN is a cross-functional company.
We aim at excellence in business by investing in the most promising development projects. We take part in the creation and implementation of the best practices concerning investing in securities. We develop the market of international consulting services and form high professional standards.
BG WAYWIN is managed by professionals in project investment in both local and global markets. We support interesting projects at the stages of development and growth. We always meet our obligations and feel free to communicate with our partners.
Natalia Sudakova, General Manager of BG Waywin Developments Ltd with more than 20 years’ experience in the financial and banking industry and real estate development. With substantial experience of business management and administration. Education in Economics and Management in the Real Estate Industry and more than 15 years of work experience in the International Banking Industry and 5 years in the industry of development of real estate became an excellent combination and tool in business and strategy goals and achievements.
Awards and Recognitions:
BG WAYWIN Developments Ltd & C & A Toumazis Co Ltd was honoured at the European Property Awards in an online virtual ceremony on 11 December for The Asteroid.
BG WAYWIN & C&A TOUMAZIS Co have won an award in the following two categories:
- Commercial High Rise Development for Cyprus.
- Office Development for Cyprus.
C & A Toumazis Co Ltd & BG Waywin Developments Ltd will compete against the best property professionals across the European region to be recognized in the above categories.
Facts & Information:
- The European Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
- The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best and Lord Waverley, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
- The European Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
- The official Awards website is www.propertyawards.net
- The European Award Winner announcements will be on 11 December 2020.
- The Awards are in their 27th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific.
- The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in announcements of the International and World’s Best winners at the end of the process.